Are you looking for a small business attorney?
The backbone of the American economy is small business. Brandon H. Zeigler, the principal attorney handling this area of law, is himself the owner of three small businesses and knows first-hand the issues that need to be addressed in forming and running a company. He enjoys working with small business owners to ensure they have the correct documents, contracts, leases, manuals, and protocols when needed. Whether you’re curious about how to start a business, or have a complex tax issue looming with a business you’ve owned for years, our small business lawyers can provide experienced assistance.
The most valuable service we offer is being available to consult when that random question about your small business presents itself. In areas where we are not licensed (e.g. insurance) or have the expertise (e.g. taxes), we have associated with local experts who share our desire to help small business owners. We arrange meetings in our office so our clients only have to step away from their work once and we work with these specialists as a team to get the right fit for your business.
We handle all of the following areas
- Business formations and incorporation (Inc, LLC, LLP)
- Draft partnership documents
- Draft by-laws or operating agreements
- Serve as registered agent
- Be part of the business owner’s professional team and lead resource
- Joint Venture documents
- Business Transactions – purchase and sales agreement, mergers, dissolutions
- Business litigation/stockholder/stakeholder disputes
- Assist in the negotiations of lease or purchase
Wondering how to start a small business or corporation startup? Hire our experienced Virginia small business attorneys today to get on the right track!
If you have any questions about running or establishing your small business, please call 757-453-7744 to schedule a consultation. Or, you can fill out this short form to get started.