When you or a loved one are in need of legal services, it can often be a daunting task to try to figure out your rights and find a qualified attorney to represent you. Often that need arises during a period of stress, fear, and emotional strain as you try to not only deal with the law, but also the repercussions of the accident or situation causing the legal issue. While an attorney may not be able to solve all of your problems overnight, the right legal professional will understand your fears and concerns and help alleviate the burden of navigating the often complex areas of Virginia law.
When dealing with a Virginia domestic relations matter, credit report fraud, small business issues or vehicle accident injury concern, the first and most important step that a person should take is to contact a qualified attorney. Parks Zeigler, PLLC is a technology-driven, family-oriented, Virginia Beach law firm that offers a personal touch while helping to resolve your legal problems.
Contact an experienced Virginia Beach attorney for more information at our
toll-free number: 888-691-9319
Parks Zeigler, PLLC offers easy to understand fee structures so that you will never be taken by surprise when you receive our invoices:
- We will handle most Hampton Roads personal injury cases, including motor vehicle accidents, on a contingency fee basis. Put simply, you will not pay us any fee if we do not win your case.
- Our Virginia family law cases are billed at an hourly rate. This fee structure also applies to other general civil litigation matters outside of domestic relations.
- Credit reporting lawsuits are taken on a contingency fee basis, with the firm’s recovery being the greater of (1) a percentage of the recovery or (2) attorney’s fees awarded, whichever is greater. Should potential clients not wish to initiate the dispute(s) with the credit reporting agencies (a necessary step to proceed to litigation) themselves, we will assist in the process for a one-time flat fee.
- Businesses have different needs, for which we provide tailored solutions. We offer the business owner the flexibility to choose flat-fee, hourly, or a hybrid of both depending on the scope of work and client preference.
By being clear about our fees up front, we aim to relieve our clients of the stress of worrying about what their invoices will look like.
Why choose us rather than another Virginia Beach Law Firm?
1. We have our fingers on the pulse of modern technology and we put it to use for your benefit.
Unlike many other law firms, we embrace modern technology and understand its benefits. We are proud to utilize technology to improve organization, efficiency, and ease of access for our clients. Our office is a “paperless” office, which, coupled with cloud-based systems, enables our clients to access their files at any time in a secure and private online environment.
2. We are a family-oriented business.
Parks Zeigler, PLLC is a family affair - The firm began as the Law Office of Kellam T. Parks, PLLC, with Kellam Parks as the managing attorney and Deborah, his sister, as the firm administrator. Brandon Zeigler came aboard as Kellam's partner - he and Kellam previously practiced together at two other firms over the last 15 years and are close friends. The high level of trust between the members of the firm is a unique advantage that we offer our clients. We understand all of our strengths and we put those strengths to work for you. We understand the importance of having family help family and we are here to help. Your problems are personal to us.
3. We have decades of experience handling Virginia legal matters.
Virginia law is complex. With over decades of experience, litigating for both plaintiffs and defendants on a wide variety of civil matters, our attorneys are well versed in the idiosyncrasies of the law from all perspectives.