Enduring a serious personal injury is a life-changing experience. If you or a loved one has been injured by the negligence of another, our personal injury lawyers can help you protect your rights during this often confusing and overwhelming time.
If you continue to struggle with emotional, physical, and financial strain as a result of your accident after receiving medical treatment, contact our personal injury lawyers to receive the justice you deserve. Our Virginia Beach and Chesapeake personal injury lawyers will fight for you.
Our personal injury lawyers want to help you— they aid injured people in holding the people responsible for their accident accountable.
In personal injury cases, you must prove that the person who caused your accident was careless, or negligent, and that the negligence caused your injuries. Making claims against another person can be a stressful, trying process for an accident victim; however, the personal injury lawyers at Parks Zeigler have years of experience to help you work through the aftermath of your accident. Let our experienced Parks Zeigler personal injury lawyers help you.
Personal injury is a phrase that covers many sectors of the law and can apply to a plethora of different injuries and situations. Personal injury cases in Hampton Roads can arise from many situations. Common situations are:
- Car Accidents : Car accidents can happen in a split second, ranging from fender-benders to serious collisions.
- Truck Accidents:Trucks and big rigs fill Virginia’s major highways and interstates, which can be treacherous for drivers.
- Motorcycle Accidents: While exciting, motorcycles can be dangerous and result in major injuries.
- Pedestrian Accidents:Pedestrian fatalities in Virginia have been steadily rising in recent years.
- Bicycle Accidents: Hampton Roads is a bicycle-friendly region; bicycle accidents can span from cuts and scrapes to fatalities.
- Wrongful Death: If your loved one passes because of the negligent actions of another, contact us.
- Dog Bites:Dog bites can leave the victim injured for years with infections, scarring, and disfigurement.
Your Important First Step After Injury
Our award winning Virginia Beach and Chesapeake personal injury lawyers and staff have years of experience handling personal injury cases and know the issues that arise and what the victims of injury face.
A serious, life-altering accident can leave the victim of the incident struggling and overwhelmed. Immediately following an accident, insurance companies begin contacting victims, pressuring them into making recorded statements and accepting early settlement claims that don’t benefit the victim.
If you find yourself in this position, contact our highly trusted Virginia Beach & Chesapeake personal injury attorneys to ensure you know your rights in your case, and to minimize the risk of compromising your claims. An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you avoid insurance companies taking advantage of you if you’re stuck in a vulnerable situation.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You
- We guarantee honest legal guidance through this difficult time in your life.
- Let us handle the legal stress — we will carry this burden so you can focus on recovering.
- We will listen to you and represent your interests, tirelessly working to see that you are compensated for your losses.
- Take your case to trial if settlement negotiations fail.
At Parks Zeigler, we know the defense attorney’s playbook to help maximize the chances of winning and maximizing recoveries. At Parks Zeigler, you’re in good hands.
Contact Our Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation Today
Parks Zeigler assists injury victims across the Virginia Beach & Chesapeake area, and we do not collect any fees unless we make a recovery. If you or someone you love is struggling after an injury, call our office today or fill out our online contact form to set up your free initial personal injury consultation.
Parks Zeigler Client Reviews
"This firm cares about the individual. Mr. Parks goes out of his way to not only help, but to inform clients and the public. These are the guys to trust with your case."
Written by: Joy T.
5 / 5 stars
Overall rating: ★★★★★ based on 13 reviews