The backbone of the American economy is small business. Brandon H. Zeigler, the principal handling this area of law, is himself the owner of three small businesses and knows first-hand the issues that need to be addressed in forming and running a company. He enjoys working with small business owners to ensure they have the correct documents, contracts, leases, manuals, and protocols when needed. The biggest service we offer is to be available to consult when that random question presents itself. In areas where we are not licensed (e.g. insurance) or have expertise (e.g. tax), we have associated with local experts who share our desire to help small business owners. We arrange meetings in our office so our clients only have to step away from their work once and we work with these specialists as a team to get the right fit for your business. We handle all of the following areas:
- Business formations and incorporation (Inc, LLC, LLP)
- Draft partnership documents
- Draft by-laws or operating agreements
- Serve as registered agent
- Be part of the business owner’s professional team and lead resource
- Joint Venture documents
- Business Transactions – purchase and sales agreement, mergers, dissolutions.
- Business litigation/stockholder/stakeholder disputes
- Assist in the negotiations of lease or purchase
Please contact our office using our toll-free number 888-691-9319 for a consultation with a small business law lawyer.