Parks Zeigler's Cybersecurity/Data Privacy team is focused on educating businesses on what data they possess and their regulatory and legal responsibilities as to that data to enable a focus on putting policies and procedures in place to ensure they are protecting that data and complying with all applicable laws. We recommend a proactive, preventative approach before an event occurs to maximize protection and minimize cost.Experts say it is a matter of "when," not "if," a cybersecurity incident will hit a business. It is vital that companies secure their data as best as possible and have a plan in place for when an event occurs.
Cybersecurity & Data PrivacyServices We Offer:
- Data Privacy Policies and Plans
- Data Privacy Training
- Incident Response Plans
- Regulatory Compliance and Reporting
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Heath Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA)
- General Data Protection Act (GDPA)
- Cyberinsurance Review and Counseling
- Electronically Stored Information (ESI) Issues
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Litigation
Contact our Virginia Beach & Chesapeake Cybersecurity & Data Privacy attorneys today to protect your interests from the growing threat of cyberattacks!
Call 757-453-7744 for a consultation or fill out this short form to get started.
Parks Zeigler Client Reviews
"Parks Zeigler is an amazing law firm. Intelligent, honest and hardworking are only some of the many positive attributes that come to mind. I highly recommend their services in the legal field."
Written by: Justin B.
5 / 5 stars
Overall rating: ★★★★★ based on 13 reviews