At Parks Zeigler, PLLC, we assist local, regional and national banks, and other lenders in almost all aspects of their business; from documenting and closing loan transactions to workout, collection, collateral liquidation, and bankruptcy when a loan is not paid as agreed. We can prepare all documents necessary to protect a lender’s interest from single-use customized documents to entire loan packages. We also assist lenders in complying with FDCPA, CFPA, and other Federal and State regulations.
Richard Biemiller, the principal partner is this practice area, is licensed in both Virginia and North Carolina. He has completed transactions, collected loans, and liquidated collateral of all types worth millions of dollars in both Virginia and North Carolina in his 30 years and practice.
We handle the following Creditors’ Rights areas:
- Commercial loan transactions, including title, survey and other due diligence review
- Loan documentation and closing related to SBA, CRE and floor plan lending
- Inter-creditor agreements and participation loans
- Debt collection, including suits and judgment collection
- Debt settlement, work out, and forbearance agreements
- Collateral liquidation, including foreclosures and UCC sales
- Bankruptcy, including relief from stay, dischargeability complaints, and plan objections
- Regulatory compliance