At Parks Zeigler, PLLC, we have a depth of experience with commercial transactions, assisting clients from inception to completion for both acquisition and sale of commercial properties and businesses.
Richard Biemiller, the principal partner in this practice area, is licensed in both Virginia and North Carolina and has handled a wide-variety of commercial transactions in both states. He has represented buyers, sellers, and lenders in transactions involving all types of real and personal property.
We handle all of the following Commercial Transaction (Acquisition or Sale) areas:
- Buyer, Seller, and Developer transactional representation
- Asset based, floor plan, and CRE lending
- SBA lending
- Duplexes or apartment buildings
- Stand-alone commercial businesses
- Shopping centers and out parcels
- Single family investment houses
- Entire subdivisions or development lots
- Any other form of business transaction
- Due diligence review, including title and survey issues