- 4 cups of Bisquick (we use the Heart Smart one, as it’s fluffier)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Sprite or 7-up
- ½ cup melted butter
- Pre-heat oven to 425°.
- Melt butter in a 9x12 baking dish – be sure to not brown butter. Set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- It will be moist.
- Dump onto floured surface and sprinkle a little flour over top, flip over- you don’t want to try to knead it, it’s too soft.
- Flatten out to equal the shape of your pan. It will be thick.
- Cut into squares – we used a flowered edge cookie cutter square.
- Place each biscuit into a dish of butter so that all are tight together.
- Bake until golden- about 10-12 minutes was all it took in my oven.
They are so buttery on the outside, I did not even add any butter when eating. Bryant loved helping Granma! These were so good my daughter decided we did not really have enough to share with the neighbors, had to make them another pan!
Click here for a PDF of this recipe.