- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1.5 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 11 oz pkg white chocolate morsels
- 3.4 oz box pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 2 Tbsp caramel sauce (ice cream topping)
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 3 Gingersnap cookies, crushed
- In a large heavy saucepan, heat butter, cream, sugar, and salt over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. When it begins to boil, set timer for 5 minutes.
- Continue stirring while mixtures are at a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat. Quickly whisk in white chocolate, pudding mix, and marshmallow creme. Whisk until fully blended (one to two minutes). Pour into a parchment paper lined 13x9 baking dish. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from pan, remove parchment paper, and place on large cutting board. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk the caramel sauce and powdered sugar together. Drizzle over cut pieces of fudge and immediately sprinkle with crushed cookies. Enjoy immediately or store in covered container in the refrigerator.