- 1 cup of Bisquick
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of melted butter
- 1 can of peach pie filling
- Pre-heat oven to 375°
- Place one stick (1/2 c) of butter in a baking dish (8 x 8 or 2 quarts) and place in oven to melt only.
- Mix Bisquick, sugar and milk together.
- Pour into the dish with melted butter and gently stir to mix.
- Drop peach pie filling into the batter a spoonful at a time – be sure to scrape all the gel into the dish as well. The gooeyness that occurs is my favorite part! I’ve also been known to add a few drops of color to the Bisquick mixture, depending on the holiday. If you like spiced fruity bakes, you can also add a teaspoon of cinnamon and/or ground nutmeg and cut back on sugar for a less sweet taste.
- Bake for 30 minutes, the top should be golden brown.
- Serve alone or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Click here for a PDF of this recipe.