- 1 Jimmy Dean Spicy Sausage Log
- 1 Jimmy Dean Original Sausage Log
- 1 Small Onion - chopped
- 1 Cup uncooked White Rice – cook on stovetop as directed on package
- 5 Eggs
- 2 Cans Cream of Celery Soup
- 4 Cups Rice Krispies
- 1 lb. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Grease 9 x 13 casserole pan with cooking spray.
- Brown Jimmy Dean sausages and onion together, drain fat.
- Mix both cans of soup and eggs together in a bowl.
- Layer in a pan: ½ rice, ½ meat & onion, 1 1/3 cup Rice Krispies, ½ lb. cheese (REPEAT LAYERS)
- Pour egg and soup mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle 1 1/3 cup Rice Krispies on top
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Enjoy! Click here for a PDF of this recipe.