Parks Zeigler, PLLC is offering free paralegal training. We are looking for a legal assistant to initially assist our paralegals and attorneys. After showing aptitude, desire, and ability, this person will transition into a paralegal. We are a paperless law office utilizing modern technologies to streamline the practice of law. We have a cloud-based practice management system that allows clients 24/7 access to their files, multiple monitors for work stations, and remote work capability. If learning new software/hardware scares you, this isn’t the right fit. If change bothers you, look elsewhere. We only need, and will only hire, team players. We all work, as a team, to get our clients the best result.
We are seeking a dependable team member who can communicate clearly, professionally, and effectively with a diverse group of attorneys, clients, staff, and outside contacts in person, by email, and telephone. Applicants must possess the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, detail-oriented work environment. Candidates must also be able to follow written and verbal instructions and adapt to changes in workflow.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a fast-paced office environment. If you do not have legal experience, you must demonstrate a strong desire to learn this field.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Solves problems effectively
- Works well in a team
- Able to work well independently
- Critical and strategic thinking
- Able to respond to changing deadlines and prioritize workflow
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Position includes a generous benefits package, including fully paid health/dental/vision insurance, company contributions to a 401(k) plan, company-provided life & disability insurance, and paid flex-time.
If you meet the qualifications and believe you’d be a good fit, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the email should be “I am your next team member.” Also, include a cover letter detailing why you would be the perfect fit for our firm. The resume and cover letter should be in Adobe .pdf format. No calls or faxes.