- 3 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. butter
- 2/3 c. evaporated milk (just less than 5 oz can)
- 2/3 c. chopped nuts
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 (7 oz.) jar Kraft marshmallow creme
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Combine sugar, butter, and milk in a heavy 2.5-quart saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling 5 minutes over medium heat or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate pieces until melted.
- Add marshmallow creme, nuts, and vanilla.
- Stir until well blended, pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Cool at room temperature, cut into squares.
Click here for a PDF of this recipe.