- 2 lb container of Ricotta cheese
- 4 egg yolks
- ½ lb cream cheese
- Sugar, cinnamon to taste
- Pinch of salt
Crepes: (If making more than one batch, do not increase ingredients. Mix each batch separately.)
- 1 egg white
- 1 whole egg
- 1 cup milk, adding gradually
- Pinch salt
- ¾ cup flour
- Blend crepe ingredients until mixed. (Be sure to blend only batch at a time.)
- Pour into a large bowl and let sit 1 hour. Skim foam off the top and discard.
- Lightly brush butter on crepe pan. Ladle batter into the pan, turning the pan to evenly coat with batter and form crepe with even thickness. Should be thinner than a pancake.
- Lightly brown on one side only. Flip out onto non-fuzzy cloth to cool.
- Once cooled, stack crepes with a layer of wax paper between each one. You will have an assembly line going.
- Place a crepe (brown side up) and spoon enough filling to allow you to fold up crepe-like shown below. Lightly brown in butter until thoroughly heated all the way through.
- You can store it in refrigerated for several days. I suggest placing wax paper between layers if you are stacking them. May also be frozen.