- 2 skinless/boneless chick breasts
- 1 tsp dry smokey BBQ seasoning (optional)
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ c sour cream
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Hot Honey to drizzle on chicken
- A few tablespoons of Olive oil
- Take chicken* and pat dry. Sprinkle dry BBQ, salt & pepper on chicken. Smear sour cream onto chick, coating. Coat chicken with panko breadcrumbs.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until panko is golden brown, and chicken is cooked through, 4-5 minutes each side. Transfer to a paper towel for excess oil, then onto the plate.
- Drizzle hot honey over each piece or serve as a dipping sauce to the side.
*I find that either pounding out the fat end of the breast or slicing in half will ensure more even cooking through the breast. Sometimes I will cut off the end of the breast, then slice the fat end in half and have 3 cutlets.