- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ¼ cups crushed graham crackers (and a bit for garnish)
- 6 Tbps melted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter with a hand mixer.
- Press firmly in pie pan.
- Mix soft cream cheese & sweetened condensed milk thoroughly with a hand mixer.
- Stir in vanilla and lemon juice until completely blended.
- Pour into pie crust and sprinkle with some of the cracker crumbs.
Refrigerate at least one hour & enjoy!
Click here for a PDF of this recipe.