- ½ c vegetable oil
- 4 sqs (4 oz.) Baker’s unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 c sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla
- 2 c flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- About 1 c 10x powdered sugar for rolling cookies in a bowl
- Mix oil, chocolate, sugar.
- Add 1 egg at a time and mix well.
- Add vanilla.
- Add flour, baking powder & salt.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Roll into 1-1 ½" balls, then roll in 10x sugar and place on cookie sheet – cookies will flatten, do not place too close together. The smaller the cookie ball the less they will spread.
Click here for a PDF version of this recipe.