A quick and easy throw together meal that is semi-homemade!
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 6 oz. artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 can of 8 Grands biscuits – separated, cut into sixths
- 8 oz cream cheese (chive & onion adds more flavor)
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese
- ¾ c milk
- Heat oven to 350°. Grease a 13 x 9 pan with butter.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, mix cream cheese and 1 cup of cheese. Microwave on high for 1 – 1.5 minutes, to have cream cheese soften and cheese begin to melt, mix. Add milk and whisk all- will be lumpy. Add a dash of salt & pepper, if you desire.
- Gently stir in cut-up biscuits; stir in chicken, spinach and artichoke hearts. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top and bake 10 minutes more – making sure biscuits cooked and golden brown.
Click here for a PDF version of this recipe.