- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 12 oz beer – can/bottle
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Whisk Bisquick & sugar together, and then add beer.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Pour into pan and bake 45-55 minutes until golden brown.
- You can run some butter over top.
- Remove from pan and cool on the rack for 15 mins before trying to slice. Bread will be dense.
Our family has been making this since I was a teenager, so I’m not sure where the recipe came from, but it’s a keeper because we’re still making it and sharing with friends!
Without Bisquick use:
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour, sifted
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
Click here for a PDF of this recipe.