Preheat oven to 450°
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- Some Dijon mustard (or ranch or any favorite sauce/spread)
- 4 slices of Prosciutto ham (or deli ham of choice)
- 4 slices of provolone (or Swiss) cheese
- 8 cooked breaded chicken tenderloins
- Separate the dough into 8 triangles.
- Spread each triangle with a little Dijon mustard/sauce.
- Cut each slice of cheese diagonally and ham in half.
- Place a slice of ham and cheese on each triangle.
- Place a chicken tender on the pointy end of each triangle, rolling up to the wide side.
- Place each on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake 16-20 minutes or until golden brown.
You can double everything if you have more people to feed or want to use as a party appetizer!
For a PDF of this recipe, click here.