Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- 2½ tbsp olive oil, separated
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, separated
- ⅔ cup panko bread
- crumbs salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Place the shrimp evenly in a baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle on 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp of olive oil. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the Italian parsley, one tbsp lemon juice, the panko, the remaining 1½ tbsp olive oil, and ¼ tsp each of salt and pepper.
- Layer the panko mixture evenly on top of the shrimp.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through and the panko is golden brown.
Click here for a PDF version of this recipe.