Where do I file for custody/visitation?

Unless the custody/visitation dispute is part of a divorce, you will most likely file in the Juvenile & Domestic Relations District Court of the city where the child has resided for the last six months.

Custody and Visitation

Kellam T. Parks
Managing Member of Parks Zeigler, PLLC