Parks Zeigler’s Cybersecurity/Data Privacy team is focused on educating businesses on what data they possess and their regulatory and legal responsibilities as to that data to enable a focus on putting policies and procedures in place to ensure they are protecting that data and complying with all applicable laws. We recommend a proactive, preventative approach before an event occurs to maximize protection and minimize cost. Experts say it is a matter of “when,” not “if,” a cybersecurity incident will hit a business. It is vital that companies secure their data as best as possible and have a plan in place for when an event occurs.
Cybersecurity & Data Privacy Services We Offer
- Data Privacy Policies and Plans
- Data Privacy Training
- Incident Response Plans
- Regulatory Compliance and Reporting
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Heath Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA)
- General Data Protection Act (GDPA)
- Cyberinsurance Review and Counseling
- Electronically Stored Information (ESI) Issues
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Litigation
Contact our Virginia Cybersecurity & Data Privacy attorneys today to protect your interests from the growing threat of cyberattacks!
Call 757-453-7744 for a consultation or fill out this short form to get started.