At Parks Zeigler, PLLC, we assist local, regional and national banks and other lenders in almost all aspects of their business, from assistance in documenting and closing commercial loan transactions to workout, collection, collateral liquidation, and bankruptcy when a loan is not paid as agreed. We can prepare everything from single-use customized documents to entire loan packages. We also assist lenders in complying with FDCPA, CFPA, ECOA, and other Federal regulations. On the flip side, we are prepared for all aspects of collection, collateral recovery, and liquidation both in and out of court.
Richard Biemiller, the principal partner in this practice area, is licensed in both Virginia and North Carolina and admitted to practice in both of their Federal and State Courts. He has closed commercial loan transactions and collected delinquent loans or liquidated collateral of all types worth millions of dollars in both states in his 30+ years of practice.
We handle the following Creditors’ Rights areas
- Drafting form loan and security documents
- Drafting custom documents for unique transactions
- Commercial loan transactions, including title, survey, and other due diligence review
- Buyer, seller and lender transactional representation
- Debt collection, including suit in Federal and State court
- Debt settlement, work out, and forbearance agreements
- Collateral recovery and liquidation, including foreclosure and UCC sales
- Bankruptcy including relief from stay, dischargability complaints, and plan objections