Valuable Sources of Information for your Virginia Legal Matter
The 21st century family oriented Parks Zeigler represents clients with Virginia auto accident injuries, domestic relations,bsmall business owner and credit reporting matters with compassion and understanding. For information about your Virginia legal matter, view the resources outlined below and contact us for even more information.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers a FastStats page providing valuable data on marriage and divorce statistics throughout the United States. It also offers a Marriages and Divorces page under its National Vital Statistics System on the site, providing links to additional information.
- The Metropolitan Richmond Women’s Bar Association: The Metropolitan Richmond Women’s Bar Association offers a free booklet to the public entitled “Understanding your Domestic Relations Rights in Virginia.” This book provides information on resolving domestic relations matters in Virginia.
- Virginia's Judicial System - Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court: The Virginia judicial system offers a webpage dedicated to the juvenile and domestic relations district courts. The webpage provides information including court forms, helpful manuals, domestic relations programs, links to resources, and contact information.
Credit Reporting Disputes
- Annual Credit Report: This website is the only source for receiving free annual credit reports from each of the three national credit reporting companies authorized by the Federal Trade Commission and the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC): This website is offered by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and provides information on obtaining a credit report, contacting each of the three credit reporting agencies, finding and fixing your credit score and report, and bankruptcy and negative information.
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC): The Federal Trade Commission offers a consumer protection website with information about credit and loans. It provides valuable resources pertaining to credit cards, credit reports and scoring, your legal rights, and privacy protections.
- AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety: The AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety website provides updates on the latest highway safety news, research reports, and information on teen, aggressive, and distracted driving.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: This website offers national highway traffic and safety information, including the latest data, research, laws and regulations pertaining to the nation’s roadways.
- Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles: The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles offers a comprehensive highway safety website, with traffic crash data, latest news, programs, and resources.