Parks Zeigler, PLLC is looking for an experienced civil litigation paralegal to work on complex state and federal cases. We are a paperless law office that utilizes modern technologies in streamlining the practice of law, such as using a cloud-based practice management system allowing 24/7 access by our clients to their files, multiple monitors for work stations, and remote work capability. If learning new software/hardware scares you, this isn’t the right fit. We are not your parents’ law firm.
We are seeking a dependable team player who can communicate clearly, professionally and effectively with a diverse group of attorneys, clients, staff, and outside contacts in person, by e-mail, and telephone. Applicants must possess the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, detail-oriented work environment. Candidates must also be able to follow written and/or verbal instructions and adapt to changes in workflow.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a civil litigation paralegal
- Paralegal certification a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Distinguishes nuances easily
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Solves problems effectively
- Works well in a team
- Able to work well independently
- Critical and strategic thinking
- Confidence to convey solutions to attorneys
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits include a generous benefits package, including health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), life & disability insurance, and paid flex-time.
If you meet the qualifications and believe you’d be a good fit, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the email should be “I am your next team member.” Also, include a cover letter detailing why you would be the perfect fit for our firm. The resume and cover letter should be in Adobe .pdf format. No calls or faxes.