Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-691-9319
Phone: 757-453-7744

Get Started Now

Interested in working with us? Call us on 888-691-9319 or fill out this quick form and we will contact you within 24 hours!

My child was injured in a car accident. Can I file a lawsuit on her behalf?



Yes. You can recover medical expenses, payable to you if you were the one paying the bills, but you only have five years to do so from the date of the accident.  Your child can also recover for her pain and suffering, but there are special rules for how settlements are handled for minors and how monies are held/distributed.

Kellam T. Parks
Managing Member of Parks Zeigler, PLLC