I have custody of my daughter's children (my grandchildren), can I collect child support from their father?

Yes. If you have legal custody, you are entitled to support and can petition the court to award support from the father as well as from your daughter.

Kellam T. Parks
Managing Member of Parks Zeigler, PLLC